■January 07, 2019
We plan to hold WSKO Hombu Training Camp as detailed below. We look forward to seeing many of you at this event.
We sent detailed information to branch masters on December 20, 2018.
If you have any questions, please ask the WSKO Secretariat trough your branch master.
1. Date: March 26th (Thu.), 27th (Fri.), and 28th (Sat.), 2020
Note 1: Dan Grading / Special Dan Grading Examinations are scheduled on March 25th (Wed.); however, they may be rescheduled to be held during the program of the training camp in case the number of applicants is small.
Note 2: There will be an optional training session for questions and answers on March 29th (Sun).
2. Site: Headquarters of the World Shorinji Kempo Organization
3-1 Hondori, Tadotsu-cho, Nakatado-gun, Kagawa-ken, 764-8511 Japan
3. Contents: (1) Lectures – Lecture by President Yuuki So
– Lecture by Secretary-General
– Lecture on the Intellectual Property of Shorinji Kempo
– Hokai Seminar (optional)
(2) Techniques – Techniques (Kihon and Hokei) by all participants and in rank groups
(3) Friendship Party
(4) Others 1) Branch Master Qualification Certification Seminar (for members from countries without a national federation, free of charge)
2) Dan Examination (3rd Dan, for members without national federation)
3) Special Dan Examination
Note: If you / your member wish(s) to take an examination of the above Items 2) and 3), please ask the WSKO Secretariat for possibility. We will announce the closing date for application on a later day.
4. Eligibility: WSKO members with rank of 1st kyu or above and age 16 or older.
Note: If there is any kenshi who are 2nd kyu or lower, please ask the WSKO Secretariat for advice.
5. Languages: Events will basically be conducted in Japanese and English. If you think it difficult to attend the event spoken in Japanese and English, you are requested to bring a kenshi who will help you with translation.
6. Lectures and Instructors: President Yuuki So, Secretary-General Kazuhiro Kawashima, and WSKO Instructors
7. Attendance Record:
(1) If you attend the Hokai Seminar during this Training Camp:
Your attendance will be recorded as one UNITY Study Session attendance.
(2) If you do not attend the Hokai Seminar during this Training Camp:
Your attendance will be recorded as one WSKO Study Session attendance.
8. Other: How to apply and closing date for the event, as well as the closing date for exam applications, will be announced at our next correspondence to branch masters.